[AISWorld] Influential IS Papers Discourse - Part 3 Nominate papers

Manuel Mora dr.manuel.mora.uaa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:53:08 EDT 2016

Samir, you are missed researchers trained in engineering (exception by you)
issues in this ad hoc panel. Design research is older than reported in MIS
published papers. However, the posited structure of metrics looks good.
Best success with this effort! It is necessary to reimpulse our discipline,
Manuel