[AISWorld] Influential IS Papers Discourse - Part 3 Nominate papers

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Thu Aug 4 01:04:07 EDT 2016

Dear Samir,
On paper, I will prepare it for next year. I am very busy with a
co-edition of a book on data centers (a topic ignored in DSR) and a
special issue as guest editor on Design Methods for Software Architecture
for SOA and Cloud systems for a relevant JCR journal in SwE. A similar
paper on the blind-mode peer review system emerged from a round
(iterations) of AIS emails and now this short paper is published in CAIS
2016.

On MIT approaches, we should learn from the #1 USA and world engineering
school. Its reinvention to Engineering Systems field from Systems
Engineering one is very similar to current MIS situation.

On remainder issues, I am in total agreement on your arguments!
Cheers also! Manuel