[AISWorld] Influential IS Papers Discourse - Part 3 Nominate papers

Fred Niederman niederfa at slu.edu
Fri Aug 5 11:39:26 EDT 2016

Dear Frank,

A marvelous article appeared on this topic in 2013 in CAIS as noted with
title and authors below.

IT Industry Analysts: A Review and Two Research Agendas
<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol33/iss1/16>
*Authors:* *Jean-Gregoire Bernard, R. Brent Gallupe*

In addition to outlining the various roles of IT industry analysts, the
paper talks about some of the ethical and social issues.

Best,

Fred NIederman