[AISWorld] [SIGODIS] Events at San Diego 2016

Donald Heath heathd at uwosh.edu
Fri Aug 5 13:56:58 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Special Interest Group (SIG) on Ontology Driven
Intelligent Systems, I would like to invite you to the following AMCIS San
Diego 2016 events:

SIGODIS Coffee and Cookies reception - Friday August 12, 6 - 7pm in Marina 2

SIGODIS paper session on Social Intelligence and Customer Experience -
 Saturday August 13, 3:30 - 5 pm, Room 12

Please join us at the reception to discuss ideas and explore our mutual
research interests. We look forward to meeting you there.

--
Don Heath, PhD.
Information Systems