[AISWorld] Review of AMCIS SIGLEAD

Eom, Mike eom at up.edu
Mon Aug 15 16:20:56 EDT 2016

HI all,
If you were at AMCIS 2016, I certainly hoped that you had a good conference and safe and pleasant trip back home (although you must work and redirect your time/effort preparing for upcoming school year ^^).

Anyhow, let me congratulate and thank all of you, AMCIS chairs/mini-track chairs/reviewers/authors/presenters and the rest of SIGLEAD leadership team for a great turnout and valuable contribution to AMCIS and SIGLEAD at this year's conference!  I was at all events and very impressed with all papers presented and a set of invigorating ideas for SIGLEAD moving forward (I will distribute the meeting minute of SIGLEAD General Meeting to keep you posted in few days).

The following is the link to our LinkedIn (member-only) group room: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6992925.  A simple keyword search using the word "siglead" should direct you to the site.  Please join the group for several exciting initiatives we discussed with action items that we will start working on immediately - LinkedIn SIGLEAD group site will be the point of contact and data repository.

Thank you all for a great job all around!

Thank You & God Bless,

Mike Eom
Mike (Tae-In) Eom, Ph. D.
Associate Professor of Business, MIS
Emerald Distinguished Professor of OTM
President, AIS SIG LEAD
Pamplin School of Business Administration
The University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd.
Portland, OR 97203, USA
Tel: 503-943-7185 Fax: 503-943-8041