[AISWorld] Share Economy Goes B2B

Dave Eargle dave at daveeargle.com
Sat Aug 20 16:38:39 EDT 2016

Also, numerous sites exist that will expand shortened urls for you. For
example, http://wheredoesthislinkgo.com/

Other sites will report whether malicious activity has been observed on a
site, e.g.
https://www.google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/

Or you can visit a suspect link in a throw-away VM.