[AISWorld] AMCIS 2021 in Montreal

Dennis, Alan R. ardennis at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 22 20:29:56 EDT 2016

The AMCIS Executive Committee has selected Montreal as the site for AMCIS 2021 (pending approval from AIS Council). We are seeking teams interested in organizing the conference. If you would like to lead the team organizing it, please complete the Intent to Bid form by November 1, 2016. The purpose of the Intent to Bid form is to let us know you are forming a team to bid on the conference. The form just requires names and contact information for the two co-chairs, plus any comments or questions you have.  Once we receive the Intent to Bid, we will contact you to provide additional information on how to prepare  your preliminary bid. The form is available here: https://aisnet.org/?AMCISIntenttoBid

The full bidding process is summarized here: https://aisnet.org/general/custom.asp?page=AMCISSiteSelection. Preliminary Bids are due February 1, 2017 and will be reviewed by the AMCIS Executive Committee. Teams invited to prepare a Full Bid have until July 1, 2017 to submit the Full Bid.

If you have any questions, please send me a note and I will be happy to answer them.
Alan

Alan Dennis
Professor and John T. Chambers Chair of Internet Systems
www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis<http://www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis>
AIS Vice President for Conferences (aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)<http://aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)>
Editor-in-Chief, AIS Transactions on Replication Research (aisel.aisnet.org/trr)<http://aisel.aisnet.org/trr>