[AISWorld] Job Opening - Lectureship in ICT4D: University of Manchester

Course User IDPM Course.Idpm-3 at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 09:28:26 EDT 2016

**Please forward to relevant potential applicants**

We are currently advertising a permanent lectureship in information and communication technology for development (ICT4D), with an application deadline of 29 Sept 2016: https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=12106.

The post involves research and teaching in the information systems/ICTs and development domain, with salary in the range £34,576 to £47,801 per annum.

We welcome applications from those who meet the essential person specification criteria, and who would like to join our Centre for Development Informatics team.

Please note this is in addition to the short-term post of Senior Tutor in Development Informatics<https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=11990>, which has a closing date of 4 Sept.

Richard Heeks, Director, Centre for Development Informatics<http://www.cdi.manchester.ac.uk/>, Global Development Institute, University of Manchester, UK