[AISWorld] AIS Senior Scholars Journal Basket Review

Prashant Palvia pcpalvia at uncg.edu
Thu Sep 8 14:55:26 EDT 2016

Thank you Alan for you hard work and a great report.

Samir makes a good point.  In fact, both Information & Management and DSS
are recommended in the report. Let's include both and make it a basket of
10. Ten is also a good round number.

Best regards,

Prashant

----

*Prashant Palvia, Ph.D., Joe Rosenthal Excellence ProfessorBryan School of
Business and EconomicsThe University of North Carolina at Greensboro 426
Bryan Building, Greensboro, NC 27402, USA, Ph: 336.334.4818*In  fact, b