[AISWorld] Sabbatical Home for a Professor and Family during Jan-April 2017 near NY City

Shailendra Palvia Shailendra.Palvia at liu.edu
Mon Sep 12 23:01:06 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues Around the World:

I live in Iselin, NJ – 40 minutes from NY city by train.  Metropark train station is 13 minutes walking distance from our home and is well connected to several cities by Amtrack.

I will be spending 4 months from January to April. 2017 in India while doing resarch and teaching collaboration as part of Fulbright-Nehru Senior Researcher Fellowship.

If you are planning to spend the Spring semester (January 1 to April 30, 2017) during your sabbatical with affiliation to a university in the tri-sate area (NY, NJ, CT) or even PA; this will be an ideal colonial home with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Large kitchen, large Family room, and an Eat-in-Area. Also 2-car garage.

For more details with pictures, please visit the following website.

https://www.sabbaticalhomes.com/107668

“A Truly Beautiful Home” according to the Founder for SabbaticalHomes.com.

Sincerely

Dr. Shailendra Palvia
Fulbright-Nehru Senior Scholar for 2016-17
Professor of MIS, College of Management
Long Island University Post, Brookville, NY 11801.
http://liu.edu/CWPost/Academics/Faculty/Faculty/P/Shailendra-Palvia?rn=Faculty+Profiles&ru=/CWPost/Academics/Faculty/Faculty
Phone #: 732-983-7034