[AISWorld] ISOneWorld Conference - April 18-20, Las Vegas USA
Spyridon.Samonas at csulb.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:03:04 EDT 2016
CALL FOR PAPERS
*** ISOneWorld 2017: Business in the Internet of Things ***
April 18-20, 2017, LAS VEGAS, USA
Paper submission deadline: January 15, 2017
Over the past 13 years, the ISOneWorld Conference has aspired to bring together International Information Systems researchers and practitioners to participate in sharing ideas and to enjoy the exciting surroundings of the fun capital of the World – Las Vegas. The ISOneWorld conference includes a full program of papers, presentations, keynotes and publishing opportunities for researchers and practitioners. Selected papers will be fast tracked for submission to the Journal of Information Science and Technology (JIST – www.jist.info)<http://www.jist.info)>.
The conference is scheduled for April 18-20, 2017, in Las Vegas, USA, and the theme for 2017 is Business in the Internet of Things.
Quality contributions for papers, panels, cases and posters are invited. All submissions are double blind peer reviewed.
Topic areas covered in the conference include, but are not limited to the following:
· Accessibility and Usability of Information Systems
· Accounting and Accounting Information Systems
· Design Science Studies in Information Systems
· eCommerce and eBusiness
· Emerging Issues in Information Systems
· Enterprise Information Systems
· Global Issues in Information Systems
· Human Computer Interaction
· IS-enabled and IS-facillitated Business Models
· IS in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
· IT in Education
· Knowledge Management in Information Systems.
· Mobile Commerce, Mobility and Ubiquitous IS
· Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) and Information Systems
· Social Media and Social Applications of Information Systems
· Strategic Use of Information Systems
· Strategic Use of IS in Business Development
· Web 2.0 and Future Web Technologies
All submissions are considered for possible fast tracking in the following academic journals: Journal of Information System Security, European Journal of Management Studies, Information and Computer Security. If your paper is not fast tracked, it will still get published in an edited book.
Participation can be in the following categories (but not limited to):
Industry Participants: If you have an interesting story to share we welcome your participation. We can guarantee an engaging participation from the floor, where you can discuss and talk freely about what you have been thinking. We just require a title of your presentation, a few lines describing your topic area and a brief biographical note (about 100 words).
Academic Participants: We encourage you to submit an abstract, a full paper, a research note, or a case study. Submission details are available at: http://www.isoneworld.org
Submission deadline: January 15, 2017
Notification of acceptance: February 15, 2017
Dionysis Demetis, University of Hull, UK
Spyridon Samonas, California State University, Long Beach, USA
Dave Coss, College of Charleston, USA
Markos Zachariadis, Warwick Business School, UK
Sergio Nunes, ISEG, University of Lisboa, Portugal
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!
Spyridon (Spiro) Samonas, Ph.D.
Department of Information Systems
College of Business Administration
California State University, Long Beach
Long Beach, CA 90840-8506
Voice: (562) 985-5672
Fax: (562) 985-5478
More information about the AISWorld