[AISWorld] Desktop PLS-GUI versions

Jacques Steyn jacques at steyn.pro
Mon Sep 19 11:54:12 EDT 2016

Please do not send such large email files to the list.

On 2016/09/19 05:29 PM, Geoffrey Hubona wrote:
> If you have R installed and can start it up and issue a few basic commands,
> I attach 2 versions (with instructions) of our Desktop PLS-GUI application.
> There is no cost or registration required to give it a "test drive."
>
> We will be posting training courses eventually, but you are welcome to do
> give a try with these source files (and instructions for installing) if you
> like to "try new things".
>
> Best, Geoffrey Hubona

___________________________
Jacques Steyn PhD, HED
Head: School of IT
Monash South Africa

+27-11-950-4033 Fax
+27-83-296-9122 Mobile
jacques.steyn.za    Skype
jacques at steyn.pro
http://www.steyn.pro/

Director
IDIA: International Development Informatics Association
http://www.developmentinformatics.org/

Music Markup Language
http://www.musicmarkup.info/