[AISWorld] Submit your Paper to MBAA! Deadline Oct 17

Stoney L. Brooks Stoney.Brooks at mtsu.edu
Mon Sep 19 18:05:13 EDT 2016

Hello IS Faculty,

When considering conferences to submit your manuscripts to, I invite you to consider MBAA International - America's Best Conference Value! (https://www.mbaainternational.org)

Within MBAA International are a number of tracks representing the spectrum of Business. For Information Systems, the Society for the Advancement of Information Systems (SAIS) is accepting paper and panel submissions. For papers, we accept full papers as well as abstracts for presentation. We accept your paper, your way: there are no official guidelines on length, formatting, or reference style.  One of the hallmarks of the Annual Conference is the collegiality. Presentations are attended by people interested in helping your research.

MBAA International's 2017 Conference is March 22-24, 2017, at the Palmer House Hotel in Chicago, IL. The advance registration fee of $195 includes not one, but two nights of live music entertainment. The Palmer House is located in the heart of Chicago's Loop, so there are numerous options for dining, shopping, and entertainment.

The submission deadline is October 17th. Submit your papers to Stoney Brooks (stoney.brooks at mtsu.edu<mailto:stoney.brooks at mtsu.edu>), 2017 SAIS Track Chair. We are excited to see you in Chicago!

Stoney Brooks
Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems
Jones College of Business
Middle Tennessee State University
MTSU Box 45
Business and Aerospace N349