[AISWorld] Early Registration End 9/21 for 2016 Conference on Cybersecurity Education, Research & Practice

Dr. Mike Whitman mwhitman at kennesaw.edu
Mon Sep 19 20:59:52 EDT 2016

Registration is open for the 2016 Conference on Cybersecurity Education, Research & Practice (formerly known as InfoSecCD), however early registration end September 21st at midnight!
The event is scheduled for Saturday & Sunday, October 29 and 30, 2016. We have a full agenda so the conference will go both days.

The event will be held on the KSU Main campus, in Burruss Building Room 151. An overview schedule is available at the conference web site http://infosec.kennesaw.edu/ccerp. Click the Program button on the left menu.
The conference site also has links to the Registration site and travel information. Online registration will be available through the start of the conference.

CCERP is one of the first major forums for the presentation of pedagogical experience, research findings and industry best practices to support the development and conduct of Information Security curriculum in higher education in the Southeast. Prior to 2016 the conference was branded as the Information Security Curriculum Development Conference. We have rebranded the event to expand the scope of acceptable topics, while retaining a focus on the usability of topics for faculty members teaching and researching in information security and cybersecurity.

This year the conference is sponsored in part by the National Science Foundation, grant # 1649587. Special thanks to Dr. Victor Piotrowski for his support.

If you have any questions, please email us at infosec at kennesaw.edu

On behalf of my conference co-chair, Dr. Herb Mattord and our Program Chair, Dr. Carole Hollingsworth, we look forward to seeing you at the conference.

--
Michael E. Whitman, Ph.D., CISM, CISSP
Professor of Information Security,