[AISWorld] Social Media in Practice Excellence Awards - Call for Submissions

Sue Nugus sue at academic-conferences.org
Thu Oct 6 06:11:15 EDT 2016

Hello
The Social Media in Practice Excellence Awards are being held next year at the 4th European Conference on Social Media hosted by the Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania on the 3-4 July 2017.
If you are or if you have been involved in this field of study we invite you to participate in this competition to showcase innovative social media applications in business and the public sector. We are keen to see how academe and business have worked together to identify, develop and implement innovative social media applications and to this end we are looking for joint submissions with both academic and practitioner contributors.

Submissions to the competition are due by 17th of January 2017.

For more information and to submit click here:
http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/ecsm/ecsm-excellence-awards/

Kind Regards

Sue Nugus
Conferences Director