[AISWorld] ACIS2016 Early Bird Registration Closing Soon
Rosemary Van Der Meer
rvdmeer at uow.edu.au
Fri Oct 7 01:51:45 EDT 2016
*** Reminder: early bird registration closes 28th October ***
27th Australasian Conference on Information Systems 5th-7th December 2016, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia http://business.uow.edu.au/acis-2016/index.html
- Professor Allen Lee, Virginia Commonwealth University, on 'Philosophy and Method: Making Interpretive Research Interpretive'
- Professor Deb Verhoeven, Deakin University, on ' Because it Takes a Village to Fund the Answers: Crowdfunding University Researchers'
- Ms Marie Johnson, Centre for Digital Business, on 'The World in 2025 - Digital Disruption and the Unstructured Era'
WOMEN IN I.T. RECEPTION - The changing role of women in the I.T. industry
- Ms Robyn Elliott, CIO for Fairfax Media
- Dr Belinda Gibbons, UOW
The Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS) is the premier conference in Australasia for Information Systems. In 2016, the 27th ACIS will be hosted by the Faculty of Business, University of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia. The event will take place at the McKinnon building on the University of Wollongong campus from the 5th-7th December 2016. The seaside city of Wollongong is located just 80km south of Sydney on a beautiful stretch of the New South Wales coastline. Wollongong's distinct geography, lying on a narrow coastal plain flanked by the Illawarra Escarpment to the west and the Pacific Ocean to the east, results in a natural environment that includes both pristine beaches and mountainous rainforest with dazzling views of the coastline.
Registration and accommodation systems are now available at http://business.uow.edu.au/acis-2016/registration/index.html.
- Early bird registration closes 28th October 2016
- Doctoral Consortium 2nd-4th December 2016
- Conference welcome reception 4th December 2016
- Conference 5th-7th December 2016
- Women in I.T. reception 5th December 2016
- Conference dinner 6th December 2016
Conference Co-Chairs - Prof Karlheinz Kautz, University of Wollongong and Prof Shirley Gregor, Australian National University Program Co-Chairs - Prof Julie Fisher, Monash University and Prof Walter Fernandez, University of New South Wales Organising Chair - Dr Rosemary Van Der Meer, University of Wollongong
Kind regards, Rosemary
On behalf of the ACIS2016 Organising Committee
Dr Rosemary Van Der Meer
ACIS2016 Conference Organising Chair
Faculty of Business, University of Wollongong NSW 2522, T +61 2 4221 3121
More information about the AISWorld