[AISWorld] AIS Award Nominations - DEADLINE EXTENDED

Ryan Wright rwright at isenberg.umass.edu
Fri Oct 7 14:41:50 EDT 2016

Hi AISers,

The AIS Award nomination deadline has been extended to Monday, Oct. 17, 2016 for the following awards:
Technology Awards
AIS Education Awards
Sandra Slaughter Service Award
Early Career Award
Doctoral Student Service Award
Outreach Practice Publication Award

Learn more and submit nominations at https://aisnet.org/news/news.asp?id=304045

Thank you to those folks who have submitted their nominations.  We are really pleased by the quality of the candidates. Awards will be presented at ICIS 2016 in Dublin, Ireland.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

See you at St. James's Gate!

~Ryan

---
Ryan T. Wright, MBA, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Isenberg School of Management<http://www.isenberg.umass.edu/>
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA

Vice President of Membership, Association for Information Systems