[AISWorld] Senior Information Management (Healthcare) Faculty Position at McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin

Sirkka Jarvenpaa Sirkka.Jarvenpaa at mccombs.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 10 10:37:09 EDT 2016

Senior Information Management (Healthcare) Faculty Position
Department of Information, Risk, and Operations Management
McCombs School of Business
The University of Texas at Austin

The McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin invites applications for a senior faculty position as an Associate or Full Professor in Information Management, starting in Fall 2017.  Candidates for this senior position must have a strong record of research in healthcare information management, and be able to teach related courses in our MBA and undergraduate programs. Applicants should have a Ph.D. in Information Management (or related disciplines).
As an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity, we want our applicant pool to be as diverse as possible. We welcome applicants from under-represented groups as well as applicants who have demonstrated, and will continue to demonstrate, a commitment to diversity in the academic environment.

The McCombs School, with its top-ranked faculty and educational programs, offers a stimulating and collegial environment for research and teaching.  The Information Management group, which is part of the Information, Risk, and Operations Management (IROM) Department, is ranked among the best in the nation, and offers information management concentrations in the undergraduate, MBA, and PhD programs.  The school's research centers, including centers for electronic commerce, entrepreneurship, marketing, supply chain management and energy management, provide opportunities to collaborate with colleagues in other disciplines and interact with industry.
Interested applicants should upload a curriculum vitae, three letters of reference, copies of research papers, course evaluation summaries, and a statement of research objectives and accomplishments to date to https://apply.interfolio.com/38379. Applications and recommendation letters must be received by December 4, 2016.
To be considered for an interview at the INFORMS Nashville meeting, kindly upload application materials by November 1, 2016 (reference letters can be sent by December 4, 2016), and indicate the conference session(s) in which you will be presenting your work.

The University of Texas at Austin is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.  (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 Rules)