[AISWorld] Information Systems Positions at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne

Rosemary Stockdale rstockdale at swin.edu.au
Sat Oct 15 02:04:10 EDT 2016

Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
Swinburne Business School - Academic Vacancies in Information Systems
Department of Business Technology & Entrepreneurship

As a university with a tradition steeped in innovation, Swinburne has a track record of generating knowledge and ideas that translate into real outcomes. Engagement with industry and the community has always been a part of Swinburne’s story.

As part of the Faculty of Business and Law at Swinburne, Swinburne Business School is committed to delivering excellent education courses, quality research with impact and engagement activities with deep industry connections. Entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership underpin all of our activities and infuse our undergraduate and postgraduate programs and research. We are committed to advancing business innovation and social impact through our career-ready graduates and our industry-engaged research.

Swinburne Business School currently has vacancies at various academic levels from Professor (Level E) through to Lecturer (Level B), across a range of business disciplines including Information Systems and Project Management.   Expressions of interest are invited from suitably qualified individuals wanting to join Swinburne Business School at an exciting stage that includes the relaunch of the Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship (AGSE).

The Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship offers a range of Information Systems courses at postgraduate and undergraduate levels including Business Information Systems and Project Management.  We are an industry focused group who combine an enthusiasm for teaching and for research with a dedication to our students.  The department is multi-disciplinary, which offers opportunities for some exciting and innovative research projects.  Expressions of Interest should be uploaded online to:

Swinburne Academic Positions<https://swinjobs.nga.net.au/cp/index.cfm?event=jobs.checkJobDetailsNewApplication&returnToEvent=jobs.listJobs&jobid=87AC20FF-61C8-424E-AEB5-A68200FA7F62&CurATC=EXT&CurBID=F785AF71%2D0F15%2D4AFF%2DAFB2%2D9DB401359086&JobListID=1e31354d%2Dae80%2D9f9>

For further information contact the Department Chair, Professor Rosemary Stockdale at rstockdale at swin.edu.au<mailto:rstockdale at swin.edu.au>

There is potential for interviews to be conducted at ICIS 2016.