[AISWorld] Survey Help

Yassaee, Maedeh maedeh.yassaee at unisg.ch
Mon Oct 17 08:38:55 EDT 2016

Hello

I am a PhD student working on a research that investigates the possible approaches to manage and reduce the social tensions caused by the adoption of sensor-based health monitoring systems by employees to promote and maintain their well-being in their working environment.

I would appreciate your taking the time to complete the following survey. It should take about 10 minutes of your time. Your responses are voluntary and will be confidential. Responses will not be identified by individual. All responses will be compiled together and analyzed as a group.

Here is the link to survey:

http://survey2.iwi.unisg.ch/index.php/642838/lang-en

It would be great if you can ask your colleagues to complete this survey as well.

Thank you so much and all the best
M.A. Maedeh Yassaee
Research Assistant

Chair of Prof. Dr. R. Winter
Institute of Information Management | University of St. Gallen
Unterer Graben 21 | 9000 St. Gallen | Switzerland
tel: +41 71 224 35 83 | fax: +41 71 224 21 89
maedeh.yassaee at unisg.ch<mailto:maedeh.yassaee at unisg.ch> | www.iwi.unisg.ch<http://www.iwi.unisg.ch>