[AISWorld] [Mycolleagues] ITNG2017 CFP with Extended Submission Deadline

Kashif Akhtar Saleem ksaleem at KSU.EDU.SA
Thu Oct 20 09:08:40 EDT 2016

14th International Conference on Information Technology : New Generations (ITNG 2017)

April 10-12, 2017, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

http://www.itng.info

(Proceedings to be published by Springer)

Submission Deadline extended >>> October 28, 2016

-:-: Please help us to disseminate this Call for Papers :-:-

Thank you very much

Disclaimer:
This communication is intended for the above named person and is confidential and / or legally privileged. Any opinion(s) expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of KSU (King Saud University). If it has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you print it, copy it, forward it, or show it to anyone. Please delete and destroy the e-mail and any attachments and inform the sender immediately. Thank you.
KSU is not responsible for the political, religious, racial or partisan opinion in any correspondence conducted by its domain users. Therefore, any such opinion expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any said correspondence is not to be interpreted as that of KSU.
KSU may monitor all incoming and outgoing e-mails in line with KSU business practice. Although KSU has taken steps to ensure that e-mails and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with best business practice, the recipient must ensure they are actually virus free.