[AISWorld] ACIS Workshop - Resarch that Matters

Helen Hasan hasan at uow.edu.au
Sun Oct 23 23:13:50 EDT 2016

For those of you attending the Australasian Conference of Information Systems (ACIS2016) in Wollongong, we are holding a workshop entitled
IS Research that Really Matters: Our Ability and Obligation to Contribute to Grand Challenges

This workshop is aimed at IS researchers who would like their research findings to be taken up in the real world and those just interested in making a difference.

If this is you, please register (see the conference Workshop page for details http://business.uow.edu.au/acis-2016/workshops/index.html )

To prepare for the workshop and stimulate discussion a blog has been set up at https://acis2016workshop.wordpress.com/

If you want to contribute please contact me to join the blog or send something that I can post

Note: early-bird registration for ACIS is due this week http://business.uow.edu.au/acis-2016/index.html

Hope to see you in the 'Gong

Helen

Helen Hasan
Associate Professor
Researching Information Systems and Knowledge Management
Australian Health Services Research Institute (AHSRI)
Building 234 | iC Enterprise 1 | Innovation Campus
University of Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
T +61 2 4221 3757 | M 0419 403 699
ahsri.uow.edu.au<http://ahsri.uow.edu.au/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/helen.hasan.92> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/bottlingfog> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/uow/> | LinkedIn<https://au.linkedin.com/in/helen-hasan-1771131> | View my publications<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=TKP5nZMAAAAJ&hl=en>

[Ahsri_LogoLockup]

NOTICE: This email is intended for the addressee name and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Please consider the environment before printing this email.