[AISWorld] Non-Tenure Track Faculty Positions in Information Systems

Hefley, William William.Hefley at utdallas.edu
Thu Oct 27 16:47:48 EDT 2016

I’m pleased to forward this announcement to the AIS community.  Please share it and pass along to colleagues or great students looking for an exciting, growing set of programs where they can have a significant impact through their work. Colleagues in the IS group at the Jindal School are not only having an impact in the classroom with our students, but also through ongoing research and contributions to curricula efforts, such as the ACM/AIS MSIS 2016 task force (https://msis2016review.wordpress.com) and project management curriculum development efforts at PMI (pmiteach.org).  A tenure-track search in the Information Systems area has also been posted (https://jobs.utdallas.edu/postings/6711).

The Naveen Jindal School of Management<http://www.jindal.utdallas.edu/> at the University of Texas at Dallas<http://www.utdallas.edu/> seeks to fill two non-tenure track faculty positions at the Clinical Assistant Professor or Senior Lecturer I rank.

The positions are housed in the Information Systems area, and the appointments will be effective Fall, 2017.

·         One position is intended for candidates who can teach machine learning and data science courses in the Business Analytics program.  More information about our Business Analytics program can be found at http://jindal.utdallas.edu/isom/information-systems-programs/ms-business-analytics/

·         The second position is intended for candidates who can teach courses in cybersecurity, privacy, cloud computing, and/or IT governance, in our undergraduate and graduate programs. More information about our undergraduate Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Systems can be found at http://jindal.utdallas.edu/isom/information-systems-programs/bs-its/, and about our Master of Science in Information Technology and Management graduate program can be found at http://jindal.utdallas.edu/isom/information-systems-programs/ms-information-technology/

Candidates for both positions will be required to engage in service activities within the university and the profession. A doctoral degree is preferred, but those with relevant Masters degrees and appropriate industry experience will be considered at the application/interviewing stage.

Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.

The University of Texas at Dallas is an Equal Opportunity / Equal Access / Affirmative Action Employer.

Applicants should submit their curriculum vitae (educational history, teaching, research and other pertinent work experience, list of publications and presentations), and three reference letters via the online application system available at http://jobs.utdallas.edu/postings/6620.

Bill Hefley, Ph.D., CDP, COP
Clinical Professor
Naveen Jindal School of Management
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Rd., SM 33
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Tel: 1-972-883-5006
Office: JSOM 3.420
Email: William.Hefley at utdallas.edu
Books:
http://www.amazon.com/William-E.-Hefley/e/B002D1CTD0/
http://www.vanharen.us/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Hefley

Faculty Advisor, Project Management Club
Member, Academic Senate
Member, Academic Council

[cid:image001.png at 01D23069.776DA760]