[AISWorld] CfP -- INFORMS ISS Design Science Award 2016

Wolf Ketter wketter at rsm.nl
Mon Oct 31 23:08:15 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to submit your best design science research to be considered for the INFORMS ISS Design Science Award 2016!

The purpose of the Design Science Award of the INFORMS Information Systems Society (ISS) is to promote and recognize research efforts centered on the design and realization of innovative information technology (IT) artifacts. You can find more detailed information at www.rsm.nl/informsaward<http://www.rsm.nl/informsaward> ; the submission deadline is November 7th. The winning application will recognized during the Workshop for Information Systems and Technology (WITS) in Dublin in December and will receive additional US$ 1000.

We are looking forward to receive your excellent submissions!

Best wishes,

Wolf

Chair Design Science Award, on behalf of the Design Science jury (Martin Bichler, Alok Gupta, Balaji Padmanabhan, and Jeff Parsons)

Professor of Next Generation Information Systems
Director, Erasmus Centre for Future Energy Business (www.rsm.nl/energy<http://www.rsm.nl/energy>)
Director, Learning Agents Research Group at Erasmus (LARGE – www.large.rsm.nl<http://www.large.rsm.nl/>)
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Twitter: @wolfketter