[AISWorld] ICIS 2016: Dublin Digital Docklands Tour (update)

Paul Tallon pptallon at loyola.edu
Fri Nov 4 11:06:58 EDT 2016

Hi,

There are still some slots available for anyone who wants to participate in a tour of some technology companies in the Dublin Digital Docklands area. Tours are scheduled to run from 2:00-4:00pm on the last day of ICIS 2016 (Wed. December 14). Each company can accommodate a group of about 20; Google can handle a slightly larger group. Based on registration to date, we are close to capacity in a few cases.

The companies in question are:

*        Google (EMEA head office: http://www.home-designing.com/2013/02/googles-new-office-in-dublin)

*        Accenture Innovation Center (located in their new high-density smart building: see https://www.accenture.com/ie-en/careers/dublin-innovation-centre)

*        Airbnb (new international head office: https://www.siliconrepublic.com/companies/airbnb-dublin-office-photos)

*        Realex Payments (payment and fintech innovation: https://www.realexpayments.com/)

*        Synchronoss (mobile innovation: http://synchronoss.com/)

Since we need to arrange security badges for these visits, we would encourage people to sign up for these tours as soon as possible.

Even if you have registered for ICIS already, you can still register for a tour here: https://aisnet.org/store/ListProducts.aspx?catid=552550&ftr=. Choose Digital Docklands Tours from the drop-down menu and select one of the tours to view details and register.

Thanks,

Paul Tallon
ICIS 2016 Local Arrangements Committee
Prof. Paul P. Tallon
Professor, Chartered Accountant (ICAI Ireland)
Executive Director, David D. Lattanze Center for Information Value
Information Systems and Operations Management (ISOM)
Sellinger School of Business and Management (Room 325)
Loyola University Maryland
4501 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21210
Office: (410) 617-5614  Cell: (617) 308-7340  Fax: (410) 617-2118
Email: pptallon at loyola.edu<mailto:pptallon at loyola.edu>; Url: http://evergreen.loyola.edu/pptallon/www/
Vita: http://evergreen.loyola.edu/pptallon/www/vita.pdf