[AISWorld] Tenure track job opening in Human-Centered Computing at Clemson University

This is the AISWorld List Server aisworld at lists.aisnet.org
Mon Nov 7 09:44:29 EST 2016

Tenure track job opening in Human-Centered Computing at Clemson University

The School of Computing at Clemson University invites applications from candidates at all ranks for positions in the Division of Human-Centered Computing. We invite applications from candidates whose work demonstrates strong methodological rigor and potential impact in any area of human-centered computing.

Successful candidates should have an earned doctorate in computer science, human-centered computing, or a related area. Rank will be commensurate with qualifications. We value diversity and thus strongly encourage applications from exceptional scholars who can also contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community through research, teaching, and service.

Apply at https://apply.interfolio.com/39193. Application review will begin December 1, 2016.