[AISWorld] IS Influence Works Project

This is the AISWorld List Server aisworld at lists.aisnet.org
Tue Nov 8 17:05:37 EST 2016

Hi
The open nominations for this first round is now closed. We have received a
number of nominations from the IS research community.
You can check this list at http://isinfluence.weebly.com/

A panel will vet each one of these nominations and together we plan to come
up with a potential list of influential IS works.
Preliminary findings will be revealed at ICIS SIGPhil workshop on Sunday
Dec 11th.
https://sigphil.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/6th-pre-icis-sigphil-workshop/
Thanks
Samir

--
Dr. Samir Chatterjee
Professor & Fletcher Jones Chair of Technology Design & Management
profsamir1 at gmail.com
http://sites.cgu.edu/chatterjees/

Director, *Innovations Design Empowerment Applications Laboratory* (IDEA
Labs) http://www.idea-labs.net/
Associate Editor: Health Systems, IJBDCN
Editorial Board: Journal of AIS
Member: IEEE (senior), ACM (senior), AIS, AMIA
Author: http://designscienceresearch.wordpress.com/about/
2015 Lifetime Achievement Award Winner for Contributions to Design Science
(by AIS DSR community)