[AISWorld] An Introduction to SEM Using SmartPLS

Cihan Cobanoglu cihan at cihan.org
Thu Nov 10 07:42:22 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Dr Faizan Ali and I conducted an online seminar about "An Introduction to
SEM using SmartPLS."

Please find the recorded video, slides and couple of articles related to
the subject here:

*http://conference.anahei.org/webinar/
<http://conference.anahei.org/webinar/>*

Please feel free to share this with anyone who you think could benefit.

I would like to thank Assoc. of North America Higher Education
International for organizing this webinar and M3 Center at the Univ of
South Florida Sarasota-Manatee for sponsoring it.

 Thank you

--

Dr. Cihan Cobanoglu, CHTP
McKibbon Endowed Chair & Director of M3 Center