[AISWorld] Call for Papers: 21st Century Technology Leadership

Cutter Business Technology Journal itjournal at cutter.com
Wed Nov 16 13:31:40 EST 2016

Call for Papers "The Role of the 21st Century Technology Leader"

CALL FOR PAPERS The Role of the 21st Century Technology Leader For
publication in an upcoming issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal

(formerly Cutter IT Journal) .

Image:
To see the original, click here:
https://experts.cutter.com/acton/ct/19169/s-02ac-1611/Bct/l-0139/l-0139:328/ct5_0/1?sid=TV2%3Ajhlii00Xo
Target URL: https://www.cutter.com/journals/cutter-it-journal

What does it take to be a leader in this new digital age of constantly
emerging and disruptive technologies? We are now accepting article ideas
for an upcoming issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal

https://www.cutter.com/call-papers

addressing the skills and competencies necessary to be an effective,
value-creating 21st century leader.

Learn more or submit a proposal!

https://www.cutter.com/call-papers

Article idea/abstract deadline: November 18, 2016

Final article deadline: December 20, 2016

Cutter Business Technology Journal

https://www.cutter.com/cutter-it-journal

is a forum for thought leaders, business practitioners and academic
researchers to present innovative ideas and solutions to a global
audience of business-technology professionals competing in today's
digital economy.

If you have any questions, please contact Christine Generali , Cutter
Business Technology Journal

https://www.cutter.com/cutter-it-journal

Group Publisher.

We look forward to the opportunity of working with you! Please forward
this Call for Papers to anyone who might have an appropriate submission.

 Cutter Consortium
https://www.cutter.com/
 is a global business-technology advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations leverage emerging technologies and the latest business management thinking to achieve competitive advantage and mission success. Connect with Cutter for the best minds in business technology.

Copyright © 2016 Cutter Consortium
Our address is 37 Broadway, Arlington, MA 02474, USA

 Manage your email preferences.
http://experts.cutter.com/acton/rif/19169/s-02ac-1611/-/l-0139:328/l-0139/zout?sid=TV2%3Ajhlii00Xo

You can also mail your request to the address above.