[AISWorld] Invitation: AIS Senior Scholar Slam, Dec. 11, 5:30-6:30pm at ICIS in Dublin -- FREE FOR ALL!

Claudia Loebbecke claudia.loebbecke at uni-koeln.de
Wed Nov 23 04:10:19 EST 2016

- please forward to / encourage colleagues incl. PhD students who will be at
ICIS -

Dear ICIS-2016 Attendees!
Please feel kindly invited to the 3rd AIS Senior Scholar Slam: More than 40
AIS Senior Scholars will "go on stage"- all in one hour - please come and
"see" - cost-free, registration-free, and theory-free - OPEN TO ALL!
(BY Senior Scholars FOR ALL!)
WHEN: Sunday, Dec. 11, 5:30-6:30 pm (sharp!) -- just before the ICIS Opening
Reception!
WHERE: Dublin Convention Center, Liffey Hall 2 !
Join us for a pretty unique opportunity to "see" so many "big shots" in one
room - everybody knows some, nobody knows them all .
On behalf of the audience, I would like to thank the ICIS Conference Chairs,
the AIS and the Senior Scholar College for their encouragement and support
to get this special session organized.
I think most in the audience will find it informative and fun . and I
promise that we will be in time - no repetition, no video, only one live
event, one informative and likely fun hour !

I hope to see you all in Dublin - Claudia (Loebbecke)
- for the organizers of the 3rd AIS Senior Scholar Slam-

 <http://www.mtm.uni-koeln.de/team-loebbecke-home-engl.htm> Professor Dr.
Claudia Loebbecke, M.B.A.
 <http://www.mtm.uni-koeln.de/> Dept. of Media and Technology Management
University of Cologne, Germany