[AISWorld] Course Outline on "IS research methods"

Satish Krishnan iamsatishk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:58:58 EST 2016

Hi Colleagues,

Greetings from India!

I'm teaching a PhD-level course on IS research methods - March next year,
for which I would like to hear from you on what topics/concepts to cover,
what key papers to deal with, what pedagogy to follow, what assessment
method would be good, etc.

Basically, I'm looking for course outlines and suggestions, which could
help. I will be more than happy to share the outline I'm developing in
exchange for help. I will also collate and share all inputs.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Dr. Satish Krishnan
Assistant Professor
Information Technology and Systems Area
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIMK Campus (P.O.), Kunnamangalam
Kozhikode - 673 570, Kerala, India
Tele. +91-495-2809440 (O), Fax: 0495-2803010-11
Mobile: +91-99444-22866
E-mail: satishk at iimk.ac.in; iamsatishk at gmail.com
Website: https://www.iimk.ac.in/faculty/facultyprofile.php?pid=satishk