[AISWorld] Workshop at ACIS next week

Helen Hasan hasan at uow.edu.au
Thu Dec 1 16:15:48 EST 2016

IS Research that Really Matters: Our Ability and Obligation to Contribute to Grand Challenges
I know that there are many of you who fell strongly about this so here is a chance to have a say even if you cannot get here to sunny Wollongong.

Apologies if you receive several copies of this email but ACIS is in Wollongong next week and it would be great to get the involvement of as many of you as possible whether or not you can attend.
The workshop will be held on the morning of December 7 (Wollongong time) and I have set up a website as a repository of ideas and opinions.  If you have a topic that you think should be considered please send me an email and  any associated ideas or links and I will put it up in the blog section for others to comment.  If you can come to the workshop and would like to give presentations (with or without slides) please let me know as well and I will organise a program.  We hope to identify effort currently underway to promote these ideas and to suggest ways to continue these.

Check the site at https://acis2016workshop.wordpress.com/

Apologies if you receive several copies of this email but ACIS is in Wollongong next week and it would be great to get the involvement of as many of you as possible whether or not you can attend.

Helen Hasan
Associate Professor
Researching Information Systems and Knowledge Management
Australian Health Services Research Institute (AHSRI)
Building 234 | iC Enterprise 1 | Innovation Campus
University of Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
T +61 2 4221 3757 | M 0419 403 699
ahsri.uow.edu.au<http://ahsri.uow.edu.au/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/helen.hasan.92> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/bottlingfog> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/uow/> | LinkedIn<https://au.linkedin.com/in/helen-hasan-1771131> | View my publications<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=TKP5nZMAAAAJ&hl=en>

[Ahsri_LogoLockup]

NOTICE: This email is intended for the addressee name and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Please consider the environment before printing this email.