[AISWorld] Is AIS just another US Marketing Corporation?

Robert Willis Robert.Willis at viu.ca
Wed Dec 7 15:27:19 EST 2016

While I am not certain about the effect on the status of AIS as a professional organisation - this move certainly casts doubt on the ethical and moral state of the Association.  I, fr one, am seriously re-considering my continued support and membership.

Dr. R. A. (Bob) Willis BA MBA PhD
Professor
Faculty of Management
Vancouver Island University