[AISWorld] INVITATION to a special, "very free" ICIS session: the AIS Senior Scholar Slam

Claudia Loebbecke claudia.loebbecke at uni-koeln.de
Thu Dec 8 12:49:00 EST 2016

Dear ICIS Attendees,

You are ALL kindly invited to a rather special, "very free" ICIS session:
WHAT: the 3rd AIS Senior Scholar Slam -- theory-free, paper-free,
registration-free, and . drink-free
WHEN: Sunday, Dec. 11 from 5:30 to 6:30 (sharp German timing . !)
WHERE Dublin Convention Center, Liffey Hall 2 (Level 1).
The AIS Senior Scholar Slam is a still young, additional ICIS attraction
offered BY Senior Scholars FOR ALL. Come and "see" 40+ Senior Scholars "on
stage" in just one hour - and find out "who is who"!

Please share this invitation especially with those who may not read the
AISWorld postings or who may be "too shy" to think that the session is for
them - and then: please encourage them to join us!

To the best of my knowledge, in 2013, the Senior Scholars were the
first-ever "Slammers" at ICIS - looking at this year's ICIS program,  the
session must have been somewhat encouraging .

On behalf of all "slammers", I wish you a safe trip to Dublin and hope to
see you all in the hour before the ICIS Opening Reception !

Kind regards --- Claudia (Loebbecke).

 <http://www.mtm.uni-koeln.de/team-loebbecke-home-engl.htm> Professor Dr.
Claudia Loebbecke, M.B.A.
 <http://www.mtm.uni-koeln.de/> Dept. of Media and Technology Management