[AISWorld] Come meet SIGOPEN Tonight (Dec 12)

Feller, Joseph jfeller at ucc.ie
Mon Dec 12 03:14:37 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

If you are at ICIS 2016, then on behalf of the officers and members of SIGOPEN we invite you to join us for tonight’s business meeting at 630pm in the Convention Centre Dublin, Wicklow Meeting Room 1 - Level 2.

SIGOPEN is a dynamic and busy group focused on (1) researching openness in its many forms (open source software/hardware/content/design, open innovation, crowd sourcing/funding, sharing/collaborative economy, open science, and so on) and (2) engaging in more open practices in our own work (citizen science, open data sharing, collaborative science, open access, and so on).

Since forming two years ago we have organized four workshops (ECIS 2015, ICIS 2015, and 2 at ICIS 2016) and three conference tracks (ECIS 2015 and 2016 and AMCIS 2016).  Two more tracks, two more workshops, and many other activities are currently being planning for 2017.

We hope that you can come join us tonight!

Joe