[AISWorld] Smart Cities - Research on possible actions / projects

Yannis Charalabidis yannisx at epu.ntua.gr
Mon Dec 12 07:05:02 EST 2016

"Smart Cities": Evaluation of recorded actions/projects, collection of new ones

For the purpose of our thesis for the MSc in e-Government of the University of the Aegean in Greece, "Smart Cities" actions/projects have been collected and categorized in ten (10) categories/clusters.
The aim of our research is:
1. to make a catalogue with categorized "smart cities" actions/projects, 2. to record experts' opinion about the importance of each action/project.

Please evaluate the importance of each action regarding its possible contribution to making a city smarter (or more sustainable, consuming fewer resources, with the use of ICT). You may also recommend actions, filling in the appropriate space (other actions) in each category.  Please consider that you are giving your expert opinion for a medium-sized city, in a rather early-stage of ICT development.

Our supervisor is: Yannis Charalabidis, Associate Professor at the University of the Aegean (yannisx at aegean.gr).

The link for the questionnaire is:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9MoeBfFCs4w6i-322QN1QP1Iyt0lnJDWdCO0xO0XigRF7Wg/viewform

Please forward this email to any of your colleagues, is engaged with Smart Cities actions/projects.

We would be grateful if you could contribute with some of your knowledge to our research.
Thank you in advance for your time and help,

Dimitrios Kolokotronis (icsdm15028 at aegean.gr) Nikolaos Vogiatzis (icsdm15021 at aegean.gr)