[AISWorld] CFP Journal of the Southern Association of Information Systems

Schell, George schellg at uncw.edu
Mon Dec 12 10:39:33 EST 2016

Call for Papers

The Journal of the Southern Association for Information Systems (ISSN: 2325-3940) is seeking submissions.  Submissions should be sent to Michael Cuellar (mcueller at georgiasouthern.edu<mailto:mcueller at georgiasouthern.edu>) and should follow APA citation style, include a 100-200 word abstract, and be submitted in either Word or rtf format.

We encourage submissions across a wide variety of topics in the information systems field.  Topics concerning curricular issues, social media or data analytics are especially welcomed at this time.  We encourage submissions where one or more of the authors is a doctoral student.  The Journal of the SAIS is located at www.jsais.org<http://www.jsais.org>.  If you have any questions concerning submissions please contact, Michael Cuellar (mcuellar at georgiasouthern.edu<mailto:mcuellar at georgiasouthern.edu?subject=JSAIS%20Submission>), Meg Murray (mcmurray at kennesaw.edu<mailto:mcmurray at kennesaw.edu?subject=JSAIS%20Submission>), or George Schell (schellg at uncw.edu<mailto:schellg at uncw.edu?subject=JSAIS%20Submission>).

We also welcome past contributors to the conference proceedings of the Southern Association for Information Systems.  We are always interested in the authors' extension to their presented research.

George Schell, Ph.D.
Professor of Management Information Systems
Cameron School of Business
University of North Carolina Wilmington
910-962-3675   SchellG at uncw.edu<mailto:SchellG at uncw.edu>
http://people.uncw.edu/schellg