[AISWorld] CAIS completes publication of Volume 39

Jan Recker j.recker at qut.edu.au
Wed Dec 14 06:43:59 EST 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that the Communications of the Association for Information Systems has completed its 39th volume in its 18th year.
You can access the journal and its papers at http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/.

Volume 39 features 27 articles including several teaching cases, panel reports and tutorials on the latest research approaches. I am sure you will enjoy the materials.

At this stage I wish to express my gratitude to our editorial board, the large volume of voluntary reviewers and of course the community of authors for their contributions to our journal.

At ICIS 2016 we also announced two awards: Please join me in congratulating Chitu Okoli from Concordia for being the Best Reviewer 2016 and Tina Blegind Jensen from Copenhagen Business School for being the Best Associate Editor 2016.

Finally, we are also already looking forward to opening the 40th volume in January 2017 with an exciting set of papers plus debates, commentaries, tutorials, teaching cases and reports.

Thanks for your continuing interest in the Communications of the Association for Information Systems.
Please follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CommunicationsoftheAIS/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/AIS_CAIS).

Happy reading, tweeting and posting.

With regards,
Jan Recker

Editor in Chief, Communications of the Association for Information Systems