[AISWorld] Please support our QOE Center research from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications

sgwang at bupt.edu.cn sgwang at bupt.edu.cn
Mon Dec 26 01:07:22 EST 2016

Hello, dear friend!

I am Shangguang Wang from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
My ph.d students, Lingyan Zhang and me are researching the quality of experience of users during watching videos.
Would you like to spare a few minutes to pick up several video clips from http://qoecenter.com/guestIndex.
If you watch them and hope you submit your subjective ratings for every video clip.  Each clip lasts about 12 seconds and here is no sound.
I'd like to share the dataset with you in the future if you need.
Thank you very much for your support and cooperation!

       Cheers,
       Shangguang Wang
       2016-12-26
Shangguang Wang, Ph.D., Associate Professor
State Key Laboratory of Networking and Switching Technology
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
187#, 10 Xi Tu Cheng Rd. Beijing, China
E-mail: sgwang at bupt.edu.cn
TELE: +86-10-61198162
Zip: 100876