[AISWorld] BMSD and SCOPUS

Boris Shishkov b.b.shishkov at iicrest.org
Tue Jan 3 07:58:47 EST 2017

?Dear Colleague,

 Happy New Year!

You may like to consider the 7th (Barcelona) edition of BMSD:
http://www.is-bmsd.org
http://www.facebook.com/isbmsd

The SCOPUS indexation of ALL symposium proceedings is progressing fine: the proceedings of BMSD 2011, BMSD 2012, BMSD 2013, BMSD 2014, and BMSD 2016 are all in SCOPUS already, with the BMSD'15 proceedings being currently processed. We push forward a DBLP indexation as well. Finally, as you know, next to the proceedings, we issue a Springer (LNBIP) post-proceedings benefitting around 10-15 best Authors. I believe that all this represents adequate visibility with regard to a prestigious symposium, such as BMSD. This certainly goes with high quality reviews that we have been maintaining and we will do our best to keep maintaining in the further BMSD editions. We also try to maintain a Full Paper acceptance ration of below 25%. And last but not least, we are proud to be offering some of the best Keynote Lecturers in the field, compared to other conferences.

Further, we work for Community Spirit, excellent venues, and unforgettable Social Events.

Kindest Regards,

Dr. Boris Shishkov
Chair of BMSD'17