[AISWorld] Last request for final chapters for a book on Data Centers

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Thu Jan 5 15:04:22 EST 2017

Dear colleagues in IT Operations, IT Service Management, IT Architecture
and IT Strategy topics:

We are completing a co-edited book on Engineering and Management of Data
Centers for an international publisher, which includes already several
managerial and technical chapters. Well, we are interested in rounding it
out with other additional 2 or 3 chapters in topics such as:

> --- IT process frameworks and standards and Data Centers (ITIL, CMMI-SVC,
>  IT4IT, MOF 4, ITUP,CobIT, ISO/IEC 27000, among others)

> --- IT strategy with Data Centers assets

> --- IT Architectures for Data Centers

> --- IT Operations Issues in Data Centers

> --- and other related topics like DCIM Technologies, Data Centers
> Maturity  Models, Green IT Metrics for Data Centers, etc are also
welcome for these  2-3 chapters.

Colleagues interested on it, please contact us for details. Submission
deadline for these last asked chapters is January 31, 2017.

Thanks very much in advance for your kind academic consideration.
Sincerely,

Lead co-editors
Jorge Marx Gómez, Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg, Germany
Manuel Mora, Autonomous University of Aguascalientes, Mexico