[AISWorld] Participants for Master's student thesis

Rajisreeni@gmail.com sairaji.sreeni at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:10:04 EST 2017

Hi,

    I am RajaRajeshwari Sreenivasan studying M.Sc-(InformationSystems)
Management  at Memorial University of Newfoundland.  I  have emailed you
earlier on (Dec-3-2016) requesting to circulate my message in your
listserve. I am still looking for participants to participate in my
master's thesis survey. It would be great if you could please circulate the
following message once again in your listserve.

I am RajaRajeshwari Sreenivasan studying M.Sc-(InformationSystems)
Management  at Memorial University of Newfoundland.As a part of my research
based course(thesis), I am doing a survey titled "Characteristics of Big
Data" (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CharacteristicsOfBigData). I am
looking for participants for my survey. It would be great if you could
please participate in my survey. Your contibution to my survey is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
RajaRajeshwari Sreenivasan