[AISWorld] CFP: AMCIS 2017 - Understanding and Fostering Trust in Information Systems (Track: SIGHCI)

Bansal, Gaurav bansalg at uwgb.edu
Tue Jan 10 15:22:54 EST 2017

Call for Papers: Authors are invited to submit their manuscript to the following minitrack -

Understanding and Fostering Trust in Information Systems (Track: SIGHCI)

2017 Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS)

Boston, MA,  August 10-12, 2017, http://amcis2017.aisnet.org/

The Minitrack will provide a forum for AIS members to present, discuss and explore a wide range of issues related to all aspects of trust and distrust in information systems. It welcomes papers that aim at advancing our understanding of conceptualizations of trust in information systems at various levels (e.g., individual, group, organizational, societal) and from various perspectives (e.g., cultural, design, ethical). Papers that enhance discovery and identification of the moderating role of context and task on trust and IT relationships are also welcome. Evolutions of trust research that consider perspectives of risk and privacy issues are particularly relevant. We welcome not only empirical research papers but also conceptual, analytical and theoretical papers that could impact our understanding pertaining to the above concepts in one or more ways - theoretical, managerial, and social.

Timeline for submissions:

01-March-2017

Manuscript submissions DUE 1:00 PM EST (13:00)

17-April-2017

Notification of initial decision

25-April-2017

Camera ready submissions DUE

28-April-2017

Notification of decision on revised camera-ready Completed Research and ERFs

01-May-2017

Notification of decision on TREO Talks and PDS submissions

(More info regarding timeline can be obtained here: https://amcis2017.aisnet.org/submissions/timeline/)

Minitrack Co-chairs

Gaurav Bansal, University of Wisconsin - Green Bay, bansalg at uwgb.edu<mailto:bansalg at uwgb.edu>

Sherrie Yi X. Komiak, Memorial University of Newfoundland, skomiak at mun.ca<mailto:skomiak at mun.ca>