[AISWorld] 答复: Call for Proposal: Special Sessions in the 3rd International Conference on Connected Smart Cities

peng alex alexchaox at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:24:44 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the conference committee, I would like to invite you to consider chairing a Special Session that fits with your related research, in the 3rd IADIS International Conference on Connected Smart Cities.

For your information, the International Conference on Connected Smart Cities (CSC 2017, http://smartcities-conf.org/) aims to provide a cutting-edge and premier annual forum on smart cities. It brings in leading scholars from multiple disciplines (such as information systems, information resource management, public service management, computer science, telecommunication engineering, urban studies, business and economics) to share their ideas, knowledge and latest research findings related to the design, development and deployment of future smart cities.  The conference also aims at discussing the social, behavioral, technical, economic, and environmental impacts of the introduction of smart city applications and services.  Following the success in 2015 and 2016, the 3rd IADIS International Conference on Connected Smart Cities will take place on 20-22 July 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal.  This year, we also have a very special keynote speaker confirmed: Prof. Norbert Streitz (http://www.smart-future.net/8.html)

We believe that your excellent research work in the field will be of great interest to attendees of the conference and will add value to the conference as a whole.  If you are interested in chairing a special session in the conference, please submit a short proposal (as soon as possible, and before 15th Jan 2017) to penggch at mail.sysu.edu.cn, with the following details:

・      Title of Proposed Special Session;
・      Short Description and Key Topics Covered (150 words);
・      Session organizer name(s) and short bio.

We will then inform you the result of your proposal by 20th Jan 2017.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.  We look forward to receiving your Special Session proposal.

Yours sincerely

GC Alex Peng, PhD, PGCertHE, BSc (1st Class Hons), FHEA

Professor in Sun Yat-Sen University, China

Program Chair of the IADIS International Conference on Connected Smart Cities

Associate Editor of Journal of Global Information Management