[AISWorld] Automated assessment for SQL/database courses

ilia ilia at ibissoft.se
Mon Jan 16 08:46:47 EST 2017

Dear Joseph,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your interest in our project.
This project has been started as a MS project to satisfy our own needs.
As it looks like there is an interest from other universities, we are
planning to put some efforts in making YASQLT available for others in
one way or another. To start with, we need to make internationalization,
at least for English (YASQLT, currently, works in Swedish), and provide
interface for the teacher to upload own database and assignments. We
will inform you as soon as we have anything for the third parties to test.

Best regards

Ilia