[AISWorld] 3rd Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital Excellence Awards

Sue Nugus sue at academic-conferences.org
Thu Jan 19 09:46:15 EST 2017

Hello
 3rd Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital Excellence Awards
This is a REMINDER that the 3rd Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital Excellence Awards at ECKM 2017 are being held this year at the 18th European Conference on Knowledge Management - ECKM 2017 hosted by Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain.
If you are or have been involved in an initiative   that showcases good practice in the employment of KM and/or IC then we would like to hear from you. In the first instance we ask for a short abstract describing the initiative you have been involved in.

Abstract submissions to the competition are open until 21st of March 2017.

For more information and to submit click here:  http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/eckm/eckm-excellence-awards/

Kind Regards

Sue Nugus
Conferences Director