[AISWorld] Tenure track position on Supply Chain Management (includes also digitalization aspect!)

Samuli Pekkola samuli.pekkola at tut.fi
Mon Jan 23 06:55:37 EST 2017

Dear All,

we have an open tenure track position (assistant or associate professor)  at Tampere University of Technology. The candidate can conduct research also on digitalization of supply chains...

Please see: https://careers.fi/tty/careers.cgi?action=view&job_id=1103&lang=uk

Little more details below.

cheers,
samuli

Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is an active scientific community of 2,000 employees and more than 10,000 students. The University operates in the form of a foundation and has a long-standing tradition of collaboration with other research institutions and business life. Many of the fields of research and study represented at the University play a key role in addressing global challenges. Internationality is an inherent part of all the University's activities.

We invite applications for one (1) tenure track position in the area of Industrial Management, especially Supply Chain Management.

We are broadly interested in candidates that can complement our present expertise and activities in the research unit. A successful candidate's expertise is based on solid research that is related to operations and supply chain management. The position can be tailored according to the specific expertise of the candidate. The candidate's research interests can take several different perspectives on supply chain management, such as:
- sustainable operations and supply chains
- purchasing and supply management
- digitalization in supply chains
- closed loop supply chains and circular economy
- humanitarian supply chains

For more information on TUT's tenure track career system and the position, please refer to www.tut.fi/openpositions - Tenure track.

--

Samuli Pekkola

Professor, Adjunct Professor, PhD
Laboratory of Industrial and Information Management
Tampere University of Technology
PO Box 541, 33101 Tampere, Finland
t: +358 (0)40 586 0791
e: samuli.pekkola at tut.fi<mailto:samuli.pekkola at tut.fi>