[AISWorld] CFP: UKAIS 2017 submission extension to 31 Jan 2017

Crispin Coombs C.R.Coombs at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Jan 25 07:47:14 EST 2017

Still time to submit a paper to UKAIS 2017 conference...see below

22nd UK Academy for Information Systems (UKAIS) International Conference 3rd-5th April 2017, St Catherine's College, Oxford.

Following several requests for an extension we are pleased to announce that we are extending the deadline for submission to the 22nd UKAIS conference until the 31st of January 2017. Further details of the conference and how to submit can be found here:  https://ukais.wildapricot.org/Paper-submission

Papers from the conference will be considered for publication in special issues of both Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society (JICES) and Online Information Review. The theme of the conference is: Ubiquitous Information Systems: Surviving & thriving in a connected society. Keynote speakers are  Dr Carsten Sørensen, Reader in Information Systems and Innovation, London School of Economics and John Easton, an IBM Distinguished Engineer and the lead Cloud Advisor for IBM in Europe.

The full call for papers can be found here: https://ukais.wildapricot.org/UKAIS2017

Best

Crispin
________________________________
Dr Crispin Coombs
Reader in Information Systems
School of Business and Economics
Loughborough University, UK
01509 228835
www.lboro.ac.uk/cim<http://www.lboro.ac.uk/cim>
Connect: uk.linkedin.com/in/crispincoombs/
Publications: scholar.google.com/citations?user=RBU91cAAAAAJ
Latest article: Role of formal controls in facilitating diffusion
http://authors.elsevier.com/a/1RAF81M773kUar