[AISWorld] Two Journal Papers

Shailendra Palvia Shailendra.Palvia at liu.edu
Fri Jan 27 05:57:43 EST 2017

Dear Researchers around the world:

Many researchers have approached me regarding these two important papers -- one in the area of Social Media Index Valuation and the other one in the area of E-Government's Role in Combating Corruption.

?The details of the two papers are as follows.  If you need abstracts of these two papers, I will be happy to send.

  1.  Amit Arora, Anshu Saxena Arora & Shailendra Palvia (June 2014) Social Media Index Valuation: Impact of Technological, Social, Economic, and Ethical Dimensions, Journal of Promotion." Journal of Promotion Management, 20:3, pages 328-344.
  2.  Ojha Amitabh and Palvia Shailendra C., "E-government and the Fight against Corruption: Conceptual Model and Five Case Studies from India," Journal of IT Case and Application Research (JITCAR), Volume 14, Number 4, December, 2012, pages 11-29.

Sincerely

Shailendra Palvia, Ph.D.
Professor of MIS at Long Island University
Fulbright-Nehru Senior Scholar for 2016-17 (affiliated with IIM Ahmedabad)
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of IT Case and Application Research (JITCAR)