[AISWorld] CfP - auICTH in Lund, Sweden - September 2017

Gewald, Heiko Professor Dr. Heiko.Gewald at hs-neu-ulm.de
Mon Jan 30 16:30:53 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

it is our pleasure to invite you to join the third workshop on "Adults Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare (auICTH)" as part of the ICTH conference in September 2017 in Lund, Sweden.

The continuous evolution of technology has led to a multi-faceted digitization of health care providing new possibilities for health and well-being for aging individuals and society at large. Innovation in patient centered technological solutions, such as smartphone apps, health gadgets (smart watches etc.) and specific social media platforms indicate the increasing shift to self-initiated and self-coordinated health measures. These offerings aim to support the preservation of people's physical, psychological, and social well-being, i.e. they enable longer autonomous living.

We invite researchers to submit to our dedicated workshop to progress our understanding how and why elderly people interact with technology and how adequate tools and systems must be designed for this growing segment.

Accepted papers will be included in the workshop proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series.

Manuscript Submissions Due: May 1st 2017
Author Notification. July 5th, 2017
Camera-ready Revisions Due: July 20th, 2017

Please see our CfP: http://www.hs-neu-ulm.de/cross/auICTH
Information about ICTH: http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/icth-17/

We are looking forward to your submission!

Kind regards
Heiko, Philipp & Karoly

Prof. Dr. Heiko Gewald
- Research Professor of Information Management
- Director at the Center for Research on Service Sciences (CROSS)

Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences, Wileystr. 1, 89231 Neu-Ulm, Germany